Filorga | Absolute Day Cream Review


Filorga is a French skincare brand that always had my heart. When it comes to packaging, it's minimalist labeling and design lauds an appreciation. While keeping things aesthetically pleasing, the focus herein lies on the actual product. 


This unique range is inspired from anti-ageing light technologies; a term used when light energy is used to accelerate skin rejuvenation. Skin Absolute Day Cream contains Extremozymes® extracted from sea bacteria, Thermus Thermophilus. It thrives in hostile environments via conversion of light rays to chemical energy. The extracted Extremozymes in evidence act in a similar way in the skin to improve cellular functioning and delay the ageing process.

Like all other Filorga products, this also contains Hyaluronic acid and NCTF formula which features patented Argireline and multi-peptides. Both ingredients when used together hydrates the skin, stimulates elastin and collagen production and in turn, delays the early ageing of skin.


Skin Absolute Day Facial Care
- Multi-corrector against aging
- Triple protection: anti - UV - IR - pollution
- Snow Texture: intense moisture without fat
- Reparative enzymes
- Revitalizing cocktail of hyaluronic acid and the active substance NCTF®
- Efficient in 30 days

Who is it for?
Ideal for women aged 30 and above, and best used after cleansing and toning the skin. Filorga suggests it is best used in conjunction with their Absolute Night Cream. For this review however, I have only used the day cream.


What do I think?
This thick, creamy and luxurious day cream is incredibly hydrating and dissolves as it blends on the skin. It also works great as a primer, settles well under makeup and keeps the skin matte. In the morning after I have used this, my skin looks more smoother, 'well rested' and more plumped up around the cheeks. Since I'm in my mid-twenties, reading through the INCI list (of ingredients), I'm happy to report this should work great for both preventing premature skin ageing as well as for restoring the skin elasticity. I'm done with my second week of using this and it has been much of a cornerstone in my morning routines. 

Priced at: AED 680 for 50 ml. Available at most leading pharmacies across Unite Arab Emirates.

Have you tried anything from Filorga brand that you'd like to recommend? I'd love to hear your feedback! :)

Labels: ,